Latest Movie :
Home » » Cosmo's Celeb Beauty Tricks for that Perfect Pick-Me-Up

Cosmo's Celeb Beauty Tricks for that Perfect Pick-Me-Up

{[['']]}

Shilpa Shetty
"However lousy I’m feeling, getting my hair done makes all the difference. A good blow dry and my confidence is back. And if there’s time after that for a little retail therapy, of course, then it’s perfect!"

Sonam Kapoor
"I think a good complexion can hide many sins! So good skin, maintained with good quality products, works for me every time!"

Katrina Kaif
"I’m a very no makeup person off camera, so on days I feel dull, I just up my intake of water, fresh fruits and generally try and detoxify. What you put in is what you get!"

Amrita Rao
"Smoky eyes perk me up, even on my most down and off days. The rest of the face is just nude lips and a blush."

Malaika Arora Khan
"I’m a spa girl. A relaxing massage, hot oil treatment, aromatherapy, body scrub, I could just go on and on! Leave me at a spa and watch all my blues evaporate away."

Riya Sen
"False eyelashes! Sounds strange but they make me face the work a little more confidently on days I’m low or feeling down. And some perfume goes a long way, too!"

Deepika Padukone
"It’s awful for us to have bad-mirror days because it carries forward the next day, when we see horrid pictures of us in the paper. So if I’m not looking or feeling my best, I simply give some TLC to my skin. Maybe a mask, a facial or even a body wrap if there’s time. If my skin glows, I’m good to go."

Bipasha Basu
"If my skin feels dull, or I’m feeling low, I hit the gym or do anything that’s physically strenuous. Exercise equals endorphins and these feel-good hormones look good on your face. Top it off with a little gloss and you’re back to glowing!"

Celina Jaitley
"On days I’m not looking good, I just pile on kohl to make my eyes stand out, moisturize intensely and head out. No more makeup for me!"
Share this article :

Random Movies

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. alldvdsup streq;ing - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger